table of contents
- First Question: “How does language affect us?”
1. The report
2. What is sound?
3. How is the sound spread?
4. How do we sense sound?
5. What happened?
6. Related to Language
7. Language samples & sound analysis
12. How personality could affect the results of the previous research
13. Immersing factor
14. Overloading effect
15. The Universal language
- Second question: "How can frequencies affect the cells?"
1. First piece of LDNA: Unique frequency of the individual
2. The second language changes the unique frequency
- Handwriting analysis in two languages
- Online survey: Finding a behavioral reaction in simulated situations...
1. Syndrome of adjustability
- Measurement: Measuring the body field using Kirlian photography...
- Perception of time in language: Time phenomenon
- Role of Hypnosis
- Meaning of words in communication
- The misleading impression of the personality
Why should we consider the origin? It relates to the stages of personality development, beginning in early childhood. According to Erikson's Stages of Development, this stage spans from age 3 to 18. When we encounter a familiar or similar situation, our reaction often reflects affecting experiences from that stage of our life. In addition, our reaction will be affected by the settings in the present environment, as well as the languages spoken...
Jakub Tencl, Ph.D. MHS Accred. (Dip Psychology) attended HMI's College and Clinic of Hypnotherapy where he received his Diploma in Hypnotherapy. He also collected 200 clinical hours. Jakub is currently employed at the West End Medical Practice in London.
check some of my other books